(Antiga Escola Teixeira Lopes)

junho 12, 2009

Güle güle!


Até à próxima! Güle güle!

The last 8 months have passed very quickly. I have been involved in many activities at Teixeira Lopes as well as Escola Secundaria António Sérgio and Primary School da Bandeira. I will never forget the experience I had here. I want to thank my supervisor Adelaide Alves who has always supported me and the director of my school Filinto Lima.

The students whose classes I participated in and also other students at the school have always been kind to me. I like all of you very much. I will miss you when I am back in Turkey. I am giving my blog address so that you can read my news and a bit about Turkish culture.http://fnarman.blogspot.com/

Fatma Narman

1 comentário:

Lurdes Pereira disse...

Fatma

Já fazias parte da nossa escola!Trouxeste um toque oriental que nos enriqueceu a todos.Sempre discreta, estavas ávida de conhecer e aprender sempre mais sobre Portugal e a nossa língua.
A Turquia foi muito bem representada por ti!Com muito jeitinho, já tinhas alguns enferrujados professores a treinar o Inglês e a experimentar a difícil língua Turca!
Muito obrigada e muito sucesso para os teus projectos profissionais!
M.Lurdes Pereira